Finally got the stand in place. It's not completely done. I need to try and realign the doors, they are slightly off. And I'm going to add a plywood base for the sump to sit on. I'm not great at staining wood so it's a little bit uneven, but I'm happy with it.
I didn't like the look of the face boards with a straight cut on the end as the board in the back is, so I put a chamfer on them like the one closer towards the camera.
It mostly together with the doors just sort of set in place:
Beginning to stain:
Everything put together,. You can see how misaligned the doors are. They still open and close nicely. Maybe once everything is up and running I might go back and line them up. Or I might just end up being lazy and leave it.
The stand with the tank on it. It looks like there is a huge gap in the door. But that's cause the door is cracked open. I need to install some hasps to keep them closed.