Not sure of the numbers off the top of my head, but in my 75 I have:
Mexican Turbo Snails
Bumblebee Snails
Red Hermit Crabs
Fighting Conches
Cerith Snails
Brittle Star
Multiple Peppermint Shrimp

If you're going to keep multiple hermit crabs, make sure you have plenty of empty shells for them so when they outgrow theirs they're less likely to kill the others for their shells. Sounds good to me though, I'd just have some more various snails and at least a couple shrimp. If you decide on a Mexican Turbo, make sure your rock work is very stable, they like to bulldoze.

issaicb
01-08-2013, 11:42 PM
thnxs for the input

FloridaYota
01-09-2013, 01:27 AM
No problem anything to help a fellow fish keeper :) That's just my tank though and your CUC would still do a good job. I obviously like snails haha and I'm going to restock my CUC when I get $60 extra to spend. I just like snails because they'll help clean glass and other spots because they actually stick.

1904mike
01-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Hey man I can't speak from experience, but I've had a few people recommend this site to me for purchasing cuc.
Even if you don't buy from them they have a list of what comes with their package

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=245&category_id=20&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=34

That is for a 55g tank, hope it helps.

fiesta90150
01-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Not sure of the numbers off the top of my head, but in my 75 I have:
Mexican Turbo Snails
Bumblebee Snails
Red Hermit Crabs
Fighting Conches
Cerith Snails
Brittle Star
Multiple Peppermint Shrimp

If you're going to keep multiple hermit crabs, make sure you have plenty of empty shells for them so when they outgrow theirs they're less likely to kill the others for their shells. Sounds good to me though, I'd just have some more various snails and at least a couple shrimp. If you decide on a Mexican Turbo, make sure your rock work is very stable, they like to bulldoze.

what do you feed the pepermints?

reefin
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
what do you feed the pepermints?

life saver holes! :p

sirreal
01-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I have had some bad pepermint shrimp. I got a few aiptasia and got 3 pepermint shrimp, they did the job but then they went after some corals. this is not to common but it does happen. so now I will only have pepermint shrimp if I have aiptasia. there are a lot of other shrimp out there that are way cooler and you dont have to worry about them. check out sexy shrimp or blood shrimp. they are a little pricey but very cool

sirreal
01-09-2013, 01:21 PM
opps PEPPERMINTS LOL

fiesta90150
01-09-2013, 01:31 PM
lol reefin.

@ sirreal: actually when he said peppermint i mixed up and i was thinking about the arlequin shrimp sorry lol i was at work XD.

sirreal
01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
LOL I think you mixed it up again. Harlequin shrimp is what your thinking

FloridaYota
01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
If your still interested about what I feed them,I don't think so though, I don't directly feed them because what my fish miss they get and if any of the CUC passes on, they're right there haha. I may drop a few pellets down to them though just because I like watching them eat. You'll be surprised what they find though, one time one was swimming with a worm half it's size eating it (bristle worm I'm guessing) and he ate it all between morning and night haha :)

@Sirreal I know what your talking about them picking on corals, but when I thought the same thing they weren't actually attacking the coral, only the stuff in the nooks and crannies. However my green bubble tip anemone was a different story. I learned if they're on a coral picking at it if you see flesh be scared... However you do get a few bad seeds... well shrimp haha :))

kracken
01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
That's one thing I'm jealous of with you saltwater fish keepers, you got the best clean up crews. Not much in freshwater besides snails and maybe some small cory fish.

Divinehammer
01-09-2013, 08:22 PM
But we have Cool looking Plecos!

FloridaYota
01-09-2013, 08:45 PM
But we have Cool looking Plecos!

That is one thing I'm jealous of when it comes to freshwater, I LOVE plecos :) I just can't keep 2 big tanks at the moment... :/

Divinehammer
01-09-2013, 10:48 PM
That is one thing I'm jealous of when it comes to freshwater, I LOVE plecos :) I just can't keep 2 big tanks at the moment... :/

I have 6 of them and want more, they are just so cool looking some are just plain bad ass looking!:beer:

reefin
01-09-2013, 11:11 PM
That's one thing I'm jealous of with you saltwater fish keepers, you got the best clean up crews. Not much in freshwater besides snails and maybe some small cory fish.

FW lobsters? yes? some cool lookin FW crabs too!

issaicb
01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
the only pleco if i had to choose one would be a zebra pleco

fiesta90150
01-12-2013, 04:56 AM
lol yes i mixd it up again sorry guys =( XD

kracken
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Well I got a one eye pleco, very rare :rofl: and just remember more plecos = more poop lol I do love me some pleco.

Can you put more than one pleco in a tank ? I tried it once and they fought like cats and dogs.

Divinehammer
01-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I have 3 high fin plecos in the same tank with a clown pleco, in the 90 gallon I have 2 Common Plecos 7" and a 11" they get along just fine, was worried they might fight but they have been together for almost 4 weeks and no problems yet.

Joelbegt
01-13-2013, 11:59 PM
I recommend getting a few Trochus or Astrea snails to help clean the rock and glass.